VTS Editor - Getting started, Gamification and Methodologies
Develop your learners' know-how and interpersonal skills by designing your first immersive learning experiences using VTS Editor, with exercises tailored to your needs.
- Knowledge of Mac or Windows computer environments;
- Know how to design classroom and/or distance learning sequences and scenarios;
- Have a draft simulation teaching scenario to build and implement, for use with VTS Editor software.
- Know and be able to use all VTS Editor authoring software functions;
- Use VTS Editor to design your own immersive simulations;
- Know and be able to use the 9-point method to create a VTS Experience;
- Enhance the relevance of its immersive experience pedagogical design;
- Learn and assimilate new techniques for pacing and scripting immersive Experiences.
- Discover immersive learning and the levers of gamification;
- Structure and improve your work using our design and scripting methodologies;
- Get to grips with VTS Editor to create your own simulation;
- Best practices and application advice for your personal project.
- Instructional designers, training managers, instructional engineers, digital learning project managers, training managers, trainers;
- Anyone in charge of training who wants to integrate experimental courses into their face-to-face, blended or e-learning training programs.
Anyone over 18. Handicapped access - on request.