VTS Editor - Variables - Advanced interactivity and customization
Gain greater proficiency with VTS Editor to improve the quality of your VTS Experiences, by learning new design techniques. Improve immersive experience design by customizing VTS Experiences using variables.
- Know how to use the VTS Editor tool;
- Have the VTS Editor software installed on your computer with an active license;
- It is recommended that you have taken the VTS Editor - Intermediate Level course (including advanced use of Flags and Check Flags blocks).
- You may be asked to take a technical test to validate your beginner's level as a prerequisite to attending the course.
- Understanding the ecosystem of variables;
- Read a VTS graph containing variables and understand its meaning;
- Be able to use text manipulation functions using the "Form", "Variables" and "Condition" blocks;
- Enhance the relevance of its immersive experience pedagogical design;
- Use VTS variables to make mini-games involving clickable zones interactive.
- Introduction (graph, advanced logic in VTS);
- Variables (declaration, reading, writing and expressions) ;
- Tests (condition) and expression logic;
- Use of variables in VTS blocks ("Quiz", "Sentence choice", ...);
- Variables in clickable zone display conditions;
- Variable manipulation and text manipulation functions.
- Instructional designers, digital learning project managers, digital learning integrators, digital learning developers, etc.;
- Any technically-minded person wishing to familiarize themselves with variable functions in VTS.
Anyone over 18. Handicapped access - on request.