VTS Editor - Advanced Gamification
Acquire greater technical competence with VTS Editor to improve the quality of your VTS experiences, by learning new design tools and methods.
Improve your immersive experience design by integrating learner-customized elements into simulations designed with VTS Editor, as well as clickable visual elements.
- Knowledge of Mac or Windows computer environments;
- Know how to design classroom and/or distance learning sequences and scenarios;
- Completion of VTS Editor training - Beginner level.
- If this is not the case, you will be asked to take a test to validate your Beginner level as a prerequisite for attending the course.
- Know and be able to use Flags in the design of VTS Experiences;
- Know and be able to use clickable zones in the design of VTS Experiences;
- Know and use a method for the technical design of VTS experiments;
- Enhance the relevance of its immersive experience pedagogical design;
- Create interactive elements in VTS Editor, such as mini-games and interfaces.
- Introduction to the ecosystem of flags and clickable zones in VTS Editor;
- Overview of Flag and Verify Flag block functions;
- Using flags in conjunction with other technical blocks;
- Overview of functions and use of clickable zones;
- Methodology for technical production.
- Instructional designers, training managers, instructional engineers, digital learning project managers, training managers, trainers;
- Anyone wishing to become autonomous in using VTS Editor to design and integrate VTS Experiences.
Anyone over 18. Handicapped access - on request.