VTS Editor - Getting started, Gamification and Methodologies
Develop your learners' know-how and interpersonal skills by designing your first immersive learning experiences using VTS Editor, with exercises tailored to your needs.
- Knowledge of Mac or Windows computer environments;
- Have the VTS Editor software installed on your computer with an active license;
- Have a draft simulation scenario to build and implement, for use with VTS Editor software.
- Know and be able to use all VTS Editor authoring software functions;
- Use VTS Editor to design your own immersive simulations;
- Learn and use our scripted instructional design methodology;
- Learn and use gamification tips in VTS Editor;
- Select, assemble and deploy VTS Experiences on different platforms (LMS, mobile, Web).
- Getting started with VTS Editor;
- Advanced gamification with clickable zones;
- Deepening of technical blocks ("flags", "counter"...);
- Methodology for scripted instructional design;
- Personalized coaching on how to achieve your first experience;
- Deployment and statistics feedback with VTS Editor.
- Instructional designers, training managers, instructional engineers, digital learning project managers, training managers, trainers;
- Anyone in charge of training who wants to integrate experimental courses into their face-to-face, blended or e-learning training programs.
Anyone over 18. Handicapped access - on request.
- Diagnostic interview (30 minutes);
- 6 distance learning sessions lasting 1h30 each.